Thursday, September 6, 2007

UPDATED: A Quick Note of Thanks

Maybe it's just the start of the Fall school year, and a lot of students are ordering their books on Amazon, but however it happened, thank you for spiking Best Business Practices for Photographers back to #38 (at the time of this posting) on Amazon for photography books (see here). It's good to know that if it's "the student effect", that, in fact, photography students are being required to read it. That (in my biased opinion) holds great promise for the future of photographers. The book has been out almost a year now, and was, at one point, #3, which was a pleasant surprise.

So, Thank you.



Update: Now it's #6! THANKS AGAIN!


Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just ordered one today from Barnes & Nobles.

:)

Anonymous said...

Anyone who orders this book will not regret it. Is by far the best addition to my library this year and I'm sure it will stay #1 in my ratings for a long time to come. Thank YOU John for the great resource.

Scott Piner said...

John,

I ordered your book from Amazon back in July and it was truly eye-opening. It has been thoroughly marked up with a highlighter and I am constantly referring back to it. This book is a must have for the working photographer. I am just ending the first year of my photography side business which I hope will become full-time in the very near future so some parts had to be re-read a few times before it clicked. Thanks for the awesome resource John!

Scott

Anonymous said...

From a wildlife pro...

Thanks for writing it... it is definately worth the money.

T

Brian Larter said...

I just ordered mine yesterday. got to read a chapter or two in BC while at a friends.

I will be definitely encouraging others through the studio and school to read it as well.

Newer Post Older Post