(Continued after the Jump)
The browsing is similar to that of the Canons and Nikon's of the past, however, I get the feeling that the Nikon is just a bit clearer. But, who's going to buy a camera because of the LCD screen? It's not like it's a cup holder decision in a car!
What might sway you to upgrade is Live view, and both have it. The screens are similar in terms of readability, and there's now a second navigation "joystick" above the one we're used to on the Canon, so you can navigate the screen without having to take the lock off the navigation wheel on the back.
- Nikon vs Canon - Introduction
- Canon - A first look
- Nikon - A first look
- Nikon vs Canon -The Noise Issue
- Nikon vs Canon -The MegaPixel Issue
- Nikon vs Canon - Shooting Tethered
- Nikon vs Canon - The LCD Screen
- Nikon vs Canon - External Ports
- Nikon vs Canon - Buttons and Access
- Nikon vs Canon - Card slots
- Nikon vs Canon - The Future
- Nikon vs Canon - Conclusions
Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.