Thursday, October 4, 2007

Welcome HP & Apple!

The past few days, I've been mired deep in metadata hell, getting my images prepped to be distributed to the masses from wence they came from their analog prison. It's now 4:30 am, and I've just finalized 1,500 images, all of which could have benefited from the latest travelling seminar series from HP and Apple, aptly titled:

'Images - Organize. Edit. Print'.


Brent Haley, who's earned his stripes at Adobe, Apple, and yes, the mystery that is Pantone, is travelling around the country over the next few months spreading the good gospel that is "The Ultimate Seminar For The Working Photographer".

To that end, the "Images" tour has discerned that you, dear reader, are a solid audience to reach with the message, and announcement, so please welcome them as our newest advertister by clicking over, and checking out more about the seminar, and when they're coming to a town near you. Currently, they're slated for Boston, SF, San Diego, Culver City, Miami, and New York between 10/23 and 12/6, with more cities coming online in the near future.

Oh, and did I mention, it's ** FREE ** ?!?! That's just how Apple and HP roll.

(Continued after the Jump)


Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.

5 comments:

PhotoHobo said...

Sounds interesting.

But when I clicked on their "Register Now" button it opens a blank page.

I tried it in both Firefox and IE.

I think they need to check the script.

John Harrington said...

I tried it last night, and then again just now, and the blue button on their page takes you to the registration pages. I did it in Safari and Firefox, just to test.

Brent?

Anonymous said...

I'm having photohobo's problem with Firefox and Opera, but Safari opened the registration page without any problems.
Now if only there was a seminar happening in the Northwest...

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem. Until Apple fixes it here is how I found the seminar registration:Go to http://www.seminars.apple.com/. Select your state from the "events in US Cities" drop down list. The page will change and you can select the city you are interested in going to a seminar in. You will then be shown a list of the seminars happening in that city.

I hope it helps.

Anonymous said...

Nice. Both coasts but nothing in the center of the country. At least PhotoShelter came to Chicago.

Newer Post Older Post