Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Prodigal Client

This evening I did a wonderful assignment. It's not that the subject matter, per se, was wonderful. The client too, wasn't some "oh, my God, I'd give my eye-teeth to work with that group of creatives" either. It was - the prodigal client. In case you're not familiar with the parable, I shall paraphrase it here - In the "Gospel" of Best Business Practices, tell tale of a story of two clients - the one demands more and more services, and is critical when costs rise, and so, they go off to some other photographer, to ply their demands at a pittance. So goes that for a few years...

Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.


Newer Post Older Post