- Nikon vs. Canon - Introduction - Our head-to-head comparison of our two newest cameras, back in December of last year, the D3 and the EOS 1Ds Mark III.
- Photo Booth Rig - The 'in detail' demonstration of a really cool photo booth where people can make images of themselves, and get a print, in under a minute!
- State of the Union - From the Photographer's Perspective - a look at how the photographers covered the event (including me), as well as some insights into the work environment and challenges we all face.
(Continued after the Jump)
- A Must Watch - Do You See Yourself? - Harlan Ellison's on fire in this 3:24 piece excerpted from the upcoming feature documentary on him "Dreams With Sharp Teeth"
- The Conundrum of Doing Nothing - This post, in such a short period of time saw a grassroots spike in readers. The bottom line - doing nothing can be very profitable!
- US Presswire - Introduction - Many of you apparently 'saw the light' and spread the word about this in-depth piece on how bad shooting spec, especially of sports, is for you. It wasn't without it's detractors, of course.
- Orphan Works 2008 - A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - The orphan works dilemma needs to be solved. Just not this way. Museums and libraries find their missions frustrated by an inability to identify and contact rights holders
- Anatomy of an Assignment: 3 Minutes and Counting - This post will always hold a special place for me, as it was the basis for the AssignmentConstruct site.
- Free Not Working for Thee? - I hear a great deal from photographers who are asked to work for free, or whom were replaced by someone willing to work for photo credit, and paying to shoot something (by way of paying un-reimbursed expenses associated with the no fee shoot).
- The Art of the Retoucher - This was a very early post, about how amazing retouchers work, and links to some of their samples.
So, you chose them - send the links to your friends, and share the knowledge!
Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.