Monday, April 14, 2008

Classified: Seeking hardworking service providers...

Continuing the day's theme, this from Craigslist in their "Best of craigslist":

I'm a fabulously wealthy photographer / artist making money hand over fist. Here's what I need:

A mechanic to overhaul my custom '57 Chevy.
A maid to clean my house on a regular basis
A doctor to perform some minor surgery on me.
A band to perform theme music for me where ever I go.
A carpenter and electrician to build an extra wing on my sweet house in East Austin.
A nanny to watch my spoiled kids.

Of course there will be no pay involved. In return for your services you will get FULL CREDIT on my website, AND you can add all of this work to your PORTFOLIO! If you ask me, this is an absolutely awesome deal!

I hope to have you work for me soon!

-------
(with thanks to Walter Rowe for sending this in!)

(Comments, if any, after the Jump)



Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.

5 comments:

CamraMonky said...

Man this sounds just like the offer I got the other day to shoot a local magazine cover!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. It's been a while since I have received that "deal of a lifetime" but the first time I did, I just couldn't stop laughing. I hope anyone ridiculous enough to try that stunt for their wedding sees that.

gallow said...

LOL that is a great deal! When can I start?... Well start loosing money that is.

Sad part is I had two students fall for this, thinking that in the future they would get paid assignments from the magazine. This was even after a HUGE warning from me, and after they had visited this blog.

Anonymous said...

This was my post.

I'm sad to say that as of yet nobody has taken me up on the offer.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow...

花蓮民宿 said...

花蓮入口網|花蓮|花蓮民宿|花蓮民宿訂房諮詢服務|花蓮美食|花蓮民宿|花蓮旅遊|花蓮|花蓮電影|花蓮|花蓮民宿|花蓮海洋公園|花蓮縣長|花蓮遠來飯店|花蓮提拉米蘇|花蓮客運|蜂蜜|花蓮太魯閣|花蓮廣告|花蓮地圖|花蓮旅遊|花蓮民宿|花蓮房屋|花蓮民宿|花蓮汽車|花蓮餐廳|花蓮旅館|花蓮瑞穗牧場|花蓮名產|花蓮民宿|花蓮租屋|花蓮理想大地|花蓮民宿|花蓮廣告|花蓮黃頁 網路電話簿|花蓮民宿|花蓮計程車|花蓮餐廳|花蓮租車旅遊網|花蓮入口網 IN HUALIEN 吃喝玩樂樣樣通|花蓮旅遊|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮

Newer Post Older Post