Over a decade ago, I sat in a seminar and heard photographer Charles Lewis talk about the risks of putting copyrighted music on videos you are delivering to clients - the chief risk being - it's a breach of the music owner's copyright, and good luck getting permission. Lewis offered a collection of music - on tape at the time - with all the necessary clearances.
Times they have a changed, and now what options do you have?
FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS:So, go check them out, and see what they have to offer. They are good people making good music, and their contribution to your visuals will make a difference.
- Photo Slideshows for you and your photography clients
- Photo presentations on CD
- Photo presentations on DVD
- Website-based photo galleries/slideshows
- Powerpoint presentations
- Portfolio presentations
- Music for your personal or commercial website (one domain per license)
- On-hold music for your business
Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.