- Mark Loundy's Common Cents column on the photo business. Loundy updates this column monthly, and it appears in not only in the NPPA's News Photographer magazine, but also on the website Digital Journalist.
- David Hobby's Strobist blog about off-camera lighting by Baltimore Sun photographer. Hobby presents a frequently updated site with a lot of great information.
- Sportshooter, a site devoted to sports photography (and has expanded to all aspects beyond it)
- ProPhoto Resource, a good site with a lot of information which sticks to the standard that highly regarded Will Crockett contributes to.
- Photo Forums, another good site with information about the business of photography
- Pro Photo Community, the well regarded archives of the Rob Galbraith site, has been taken over by these folks.
- Photo District News' photo business forum is also a good resource as well.
What with all the above resources, one might wonder how and why this forum exists. Well, it's different. Simply, it's not so much a place where a Q&A takes place, but rather, much like a column in a newspaper or magazine, a place where I, the columnist can share with some insights -- some timely, others timeless. In addition, I will endeavor to expand this list.